These Terms and Conditions apply exclusively to the item(s) indicated on the original invoice of sale.
This item is guaranteed to operate according to manufacturer’s specifications or we shall replace, refund or repair same to operate properly.
In the event that this equipment requires any repairs or service, you must contact us via direct email to arrange for service, refund or replacement. Any questions please can also be asked via phone call
The equipment will be restored to proper operating condition at no charge to you (this includes warranted parts and labour). This limited service contract applies only the product(s) specified herein. Such service, repair or adjustment of the equipment is assured the original purchaser only and related only to the components named and serial numbers recorded on original service contract.
This service contract applies only if the equipment has not been misused, tampered with, cosmetically damaged, modified or damaged as a result of accident, power surge, screen burn-in, liquid, impact or lack of proper care as indicated in the manual of operations.
Service contract does not extend to installation or adjustment at the user’s location, and it does not include non-original manufacturer specification, customer maintenance, accessories not covered: damaged LCD screens, interchangeable lenses, cords, speakers, wiring, or units accessories. RAM, external hard drives, all batteries, cables, power adapters, docs, cradles, mounting brackets, remotes and any software programs, or sensitive information data on your component system and additional accessories or other expenses of consequential damages.
Electronic Equipment is covered for manufacturer defect only. Metro3 is not responsible for any component or system software, including the operating system, third-party software, or reloading of software. This service contract does not cover cables, DVDs, or any additional accessories or other expenses or consequential damages. Metro3 will not be liable for loss of revenues or profits, inconvenience, expense of substitute equipment, and are released from all liability due to indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
If Metro3 or the Manufacturer for manufacturer defects cannot repair the unit, replacement will be made with like kind and quality based on the warranted unit current market with input from the buyer.
This Contract Does Not Cover:
1. Any Product sold outside Australia
2. Service required as a result of any alteration of the equipment, or repairs made by anyone other than a participating servicing dealer, an authorized service provider, its agents, distributors, contractors or licensees, or the use of supplies other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
3. Damage or other equipment failure due to causes beyond Our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, the failure to maintain the equipment according to the owner’s manual instructions, abuse, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, inadequate power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, acts of war, or acts of God unless otherwise stated in this agreement.
4. Service necessary because of improper storage, improper ventilation, including failure to place the equipment in an area that complies with the manufacturer’s published space or environmental requirements. Misuse, abuse and any utilization of equipment that is inconsistent with either the design of the equipment or the way the manufacturer intended the equipment to be used, including cases in which the manufacturer of the equipment would not honour any warranty.
5. Cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics, finishes, knobs and dials. Expendable or lost items, such as, but not limited to ear buds or head phones. Consumable items; consumable items are defined as any part that is considered consumable by the manufacturer and/or any item that is designed to be consumed (wear out) during the life of the Product, regardless if it is consumer replaceable or not. Consumable items include, but are not limited to. For Consumer Electronics: light bulbs, lamps (unless purchased as additional coverage), and batteries. For all Products: Telephone or other lines connecting to the equipment.
6. Consequential damages as a result of malfunctioning of or damage to an operating part of the covered equipment, or damages as a result of any repairs or replacements under this agreement. Damages caused by delays in rendering service or loss of use during the period that the Product is at the authorized service center or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered. You are responsible for creating back-ups of all your data and software on a regular basis
7. Operational or mechanical failure, which is not, reported prior to expiration of the actual product warranty
8. Products used for: commercial purposes (multi-user organizations,) public rental or communal us
9. Equipment where the serial plate attached to the equipment is removed, defaced or made illegible.
10. Damage resulting from unauthorized repair; software virus; or electrical wiring and connections; damage caused during delivery or removal, improper installation, or setup including, but not limited to packing, unpacking or assembly, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings outlined in the Product’s owner’s manual, external antenna or local reception problems, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse or abuse whether willful or not.
11. Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues.
12. Misuse, abuse, rentals, unauthorized repairs and/or parts by others, parts designed for replacement during the life of the Product such as bulbs and filters, squeaking or other noises.
13. Installation, removal, or reinstallation of any equipment.
14. Parts or accessories that are used in conjunction with Product specified under this Contract that enhances the performance of the covered Product.