KIDS SIZE dual channel wireless ir headphones
We have been selling Kids Size wireless IR Headphones for years.
Probably the most frequently asked question we get is this one…
” Hi, I am looking to buy your wireless IR headphones. Can you tell me if they will work on the car dvd player? My car is a …..
Well the answer is really simple and usually one word – yes. We havent had a pair returned so far.
Some brand name wireless ir headphones are designed to be used on a special frequency which only matches the headrest dvd players pre fitted in that car. As a result they are locked to their own brand therefore making them useless for use in your own car.
Our KIDS SIZE dual channel wireless ir headphones are universal. Specially designed to be used with a range of Headrest and or flip down in car DVD players
Furthermore they are dual channel. Each passenger can watch their own movie on their own channel – without interferance. For example, viewers just need to select either Channel A or Channel B by selecting the clearly marked switch on the headphone earcup
We think these are a perfect accessory not only for your back seat passengers but also for the front seat adults. After all, do you really need to hear another Pixar Movie soundtrack whilst notching up the kilometres on the road?
A pair of wirless IR headphones will keep your car happy
Kids Size Wireless IR headphone additional information
- Dual channel means two different users can tune into a movie without any interference.
- Simple to use A-B switch allows users to select their preferred channel.
- Adjustable arms & cushion surround for maximum comfort.
- Battery operated – 2 x AA (not included)
- These Quality IR Headphones will work on any IR DVD car system ie – Ford factory fitted DVD players, Mitsubishi, Holden, Toyota etc.
- Each set has its own volume control.
- Six metre range.