4 times more storage and 2 times more memory than Chromecast
Stream at up to 1080p | Surround Sound (Dolby Digital Plus [up to 7.1])
Dual-core Processor | 1GB RAM | 8GB Flash Storage | Remote
HDMI Extender Cable | USB Cable | 2 x AAA Batteries | Quick Start Guide
- New features on Fire TV Stick Connect to your hotel or dorm room Wi-Fi with captive portal support—Take your favorite movies, TV shows, games, and more with you when you’re away from home. Fire TV Stick enables you to connect to Wi-Fi that requires web authentication—this includes Wi-Fi at most major hotels, as well as some universities.
- Browse and search Prime Playlists—Prime members can now take advantage of Prime Music playlists directly from Fire TV Stick—there are hundreds of expertly curated Prime Playlists to choose from based on your mood, activity, artist or decade of choice.
- Hidden PIN entry—With the new PIN entry screen that hides the numbers selected, you can now make sure your kids can’t see your device PIN as you enter it on-screen to confirm a purchase.
- New shortcuts—Quickly put your Fire TV Stick to sleep or enable display mirroring by pressing and holding the Home button on your remote.
- Share your tablet or phone screen Click the “fling” icon on your Fire phone or tablet to send video and audio to your big screen, leaving you free to use your Amazon mobile device for other tasks. Fire TV Stick supports standards like DIAL so you can fling services like YouTube, Spotify, and Netflix, from your Android phone or iPhone.
- Mirror your tablet or phone on your HDTV Share whatever is on your screen—including movies, TV shows, music, and photos—from your compatible tablet or phone with everyone in your living room using display mirroring. What you see on your Fire OS or Android device is exactly what you’ll see on your big screen. Includes support for devices from Motorola, LG, and Google without any additional apps or software.