- REQUIRES A DNS SERVICE FOR THIS TO WORK IN AUSTRALIA, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE FULLY VERSED IN THE HOW TO BEFORE GOING AHEAD
- YOU MAY ALSO NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO VARIOUS SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES FOR SPECIFIC CHANNELS TO WORK.
(KODI/XBMC will work anywhere)
- All-new Amazon Fire TV now supports 4K Ultra HD for true-to-life picture quality. Watch high-definition 1080p streams on Amazon Video, Netflix, Hulu and more, even without a 4K TV.
- Now with Alexa, use your Fire TV Voice Remote to check sports scores or the weather, play music, and more – instantly
- Enjoy over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, and Showtime Anytime, plus games, music, and apps
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- Say it. Watch it. Simply say the name of what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds.
- Now with 75% more processing power, a dedicated graphics engine, better Wi-Fi support, 2 GB of memory, 8 GB of storage and expandable storage of up to 128 GB.
- With over 800 games – the most games of any other streaming media player – there is something for the entire family, including Minecraft, Lego Star Wars, and Pac-Man 256.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music.
- Expandable USB storage on Fire TV—Use a connected USB flash drive to expand your Fire TV storage for downloaded apps and games—this enables you to have more games downloaded for easy access.
- Connect to your hotel or dorm room Wi-Fi with captive portal support – Take your favorite movies, TV shows, games, and more with you when you’re away from home. Fire TV enables you to connect to Wi-Fi that requires web authentication, this includes Wi-Fi at most major hotels, as well as some universities.
- Private listening on Fire TV – Support for wireless Bluetooth headphones lets you listen to your favorite movie, TV show, or music without bothering others in your household.
- Browse and search Prime Playlists – Prime members can now take advantage of Prime Music playlists directly from Fire TV -there are hundreds of expertly curated Prime Playlists to choose from based on your mood, activity, artist or decade of choice.
- Hidden PIN entry – With the new PIN entry screen that hides the numbers selected, you can now make sure your kids can’t see your device PIN as you enter it on-screen to confirm a purchase.
- New shortcuts – Quickly put your Fire TV to sleep or enable display mirroring by pressing and holding the Home button on your remote.